My name is Donna and I am the owner of Fun Flicks Outdoor Movies right here in New Orleans.
Most of my customers have never before seen anything like the service I provide, so I set out to give potential clients a taste of what Fun Flicks has to offer. We are the NEWEST, MOST ORIGINAL idea in birthday parties, family get-togethers, and events in the area.
Tired of renting the same old inflatable slide for your son/daughters birthday party? Have you been to the bowling alley, skating rink, carousel, arcade, and mall party for the gazillionth time and are looking for something different? Do you want something totally NEW to do during holiday vacations, sleep overs, school fairs and festivals or neighborhood parties? Fun Flicks is the answer!!
I provide HUGE inflatable movie theater equipment in your own backyard, lot or dead-end street. You can watch movies under the stars, like your parents probably did at the local drive-in, you can host a video game tournament for your friends and see who is the true guitar hero, or you can watch monday night football with the guys on the biggest screen you've ever seen. I bring, set up, and operate all the equipment you need to have the coolest party in town...all you do is hand over a DVD and we handle EVERYTHING else! It couldn't be more simple, less stressful, or more FUN!
Of course, there are other companies that provide outdoor movie equipment, but NO ONE does it on the same scale as we do. Corporate Audio Visual companies charge thousands of dollars for essentially the same equipment and service that I provide, and for the life of me, I can not figure out how they get away with it. We can accomodate groups from 5 to 5,000, and we can give you unparalleled personal attention, customer service, even party planning help. My equipment is STATE-OF-THE-ART and produces a phenomenal outdoor movie theater experience second to none...and most importantly, at an affordable price!! NO ONE can beat our quality or our service. We are LOCAL in New Orleans!! We are born and raised in South Louisiana and we are here to stay.
Throughout this blog, you'll be able to get a sneak peek into parties I've hosted allowing you to see our equipment before you book an event, give you ideas on movie selection and party planning, as well as learn strategies on how to have the most successful party possible.
Want more information?? Check out my post on event packages, for more detailed explanations of services and for ballpark pricing.
Call or click anytime to speak with me. I am here to help. I am a mom and I've endured the stress of party planning. I understand how important your event is to you, and I want you to experience how easy it is to have a party with Fun Flicks. Trust me...your guests will LOVE you for it!
Fun Flicks Outdoor Movies
504-304-0815
donna@funflicks.com
http://www.funflicks.com/
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment